Registration Process for 2017-2018
You may register anytime during the school year, however we encourage you to register during our annual registration process. Class curriculums are designed as a full year curriculum, meaning some classes are difficult to join mid-year. Additionally, many of our classes fill up within a short time of our annual registration for the upcoming school year. Lastly, the spirit of the co-op is for a full year experience and commitment. Jobs are assigned, classes are planned and teachers commit based on the full school year. That said, we recognize that families sometimes make a homeschool decision mid-way through a school year or just really need a change. We are happy to have you come and see what we have to offer! We love being able to support families as they begin and voyage along their homeschool journey. For more information on adding and dropping classes, please see our Parent Handbook on the left.
When you are ready to join our co-op, please complete the registration process below:
- Register by following the "Register Here" link in the top right corner (if you do not already have a username and password).
- Print your "Family Contract" from our website. You will bring this with your $125 Registration Fee with you when you come visit us.
- Mailing in your registration? You may mail your Family Contract and non-refundable Registration fee of $125 by check made payable to: Labyrinth Home School Education Co-op, Inc.
- The mailing address can be found under "Contact Us" on our website.
- Once we receive and complete and your registration, and your fee is paid, you will then have access to register your children for classes on our website.
To Register for Classes:
- Once we receive your $125 registration fee, you will be able to register your children for classes.
- Please log in, and go to 'Register for 2017-2018 or 2018-2019 Classes"
- Please select by time from the drop down menu those classes you would like for your child.
- Please note that you must get permission from the teacher if your child is outside the stated age/grade range for the particular class. You may do this in personal or by email. To email a teacher, please click on "contact a teacher" and email the teacher of the class which you are interested in registering.
- Once you have selected all your classes, you must pay your tuition. We will pro-rate tuition amounts if you join within the middle of a session. Correct amounts can be found under "Payments Due".
- You may bring your tuition checks to Labyrinth or you mail mail them. Both our physical address and our PO box are under the "Contact Us" link.
- Please ensure to write one check to each teacher. The cost of your tuition and supply fee may be combined. Multiple classes with the same teacher may be combined.
To Secure Your Child's Space in Classes
- We will confirm your child's spot in a class upon receipt of your tuition and supply fee for that class.
- Please mail or bring your non-refundable tuition and material/supply fees checks covering your first session. Please refer to "My Invoices" for amounts.
- These checks shuld be made payable to the instructors. (You can combine all amounts owed to an instructor into one check for that instructor).
- Checks provided in May to secure your placement in the following years classes are held by Labyrinth until mid-August and then distributed to teachers
- Please remember checks for upcoming session are NON-REFUNDABLE tuition payments that reserve your child's space in classes.
- Families are welcome to come and view our co-op as well as to sit in a class to observe if it would be a good fit for your family.
- The registration fee covers facility use paid to Mary Queen of Peace and other costs such as Co-Op Insurance and minor co-op supplies
- All tuition and material/supply fees for taking classes are paid directly to our instructors.
- Labyrinth Instructors are independent contractors employed directly by our families.
- Labyrinth Co-op is a strictly volunteer organization. No salaries or wages are paid.